So I just realized I never added the ‘after’ pictures from doing the master closet. Which explains why I had it sitting as a draft. So here is the finished product.
Okay so I pulled put the maternity wear, things I am not finding comfortable, and I replaced the hamper. I looked everywhere for a nicer one with the two separations. I did not find what I was looking for or anything reasonably priced in my opinion. I’ve quit looking for a hamper for Missy and I am just using one of the sections for her. I just have to find one before she moves into her own room.
I did have to remove the bin of seasonal clothing. This hamper is longer than the last. Which means that the bin no longer fits.
I also switched our Missy’s cl9thes since she grew :(. Rhings have just been straightened up really. I do have to get the sheets up top organized better. I can still easily locate sets so I am not worried about it right now.