This will have to be one of the toughest lists I will make. I feel bad for leaving any books out but I will admit there are some I just become disappointed in after finishing. I also never leave a book unfinished, even if I cannot stand it half way through. On with the list.
- Fried Green Tomatoes by Fannie Flagg – So many feelings are had when reading this book.
- Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens – I actually have a hard copy of this book. To be fair this book takes commitment to read so it does not happen all that often.
- Call of the Wild by Jack London
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett – I just really enjoy this book
- Catcher and in Rye by J. D. Salinger
- Dream Catcher by Stephen King – This book terrified me ha-ha
- The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien – I read this book in 7th grade (borrowed it from my step-father) and I just immediately fell in love with it.
- Animal Farm by George Orwell – We read this in school but I have read it many times since than.
- Charlotte’s Web by EB White
- The Tragedy of Pudd’nhead Wilson – Mark Twain
This list was even harder to write than the movie list. There are just so many out there. Again, I head trouble keeping to the recent but the classics are just that, classics. I made sure not to repeat any authors and picked my absolute out of the handful of books I love from some of them. Till tough narrowing it down to ten though.
Don’t forget to like us at Chocolate Milk Cows on Facebook!