I am not sure why I want to use the number 10 when 5 would be so much easier but I just like that number. With anything else I have a wide area of interests or genres in this case. My go to genres are horror, psychological thrillers and classic anything.
- How to Marry a Millionaire (1953) – starring Betty Grable and Marilyn Monroe.
- Blazing Saddles (1974) – starring Gene Wilder and Cleavon Little. Mel Brooks does show up but he is the director and has some writing credit I believe.
- The Silence of the Lambs (1991) – starring Jodie Foster, Anthony Hopkins, and Ted Lavine.
- House of 1000 Corpses (2003)/Devils Rejects (2005) – starring Sid Haig, Sherri Moon Zombie, and Bill Moseley. Ken Foreen starred in Devils Rejects. These are both Rob Zombie movies and I its been a while but I remember him making a short appearance in House of 1000 Corpses.
- Goodnight, Mister Tom (1998) – I honestly cannot remember any of the actors who starred in this movie (possibly TV Movie) but I remember crying my heart out.
- The Warriors (1979) – Michael Beck is the only actor I can remember and I just watched this a few weeks ago. Classic movie though.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975) – There are just so many people in this movie such as Meatloaf. Even if musicals are not your thing you need to watch this simply because of Tim Curry. This movie simply just makes me happy.
- Little Shop of Horrors (1986) – starring Rick Moranis, Vincent Gardenia, Ellen Greene, and many more. I also recently learnt there is an original 1960 The Little Shop of Horrors. I have to find this so I can watch it.
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975) – I cannot remember any of the actors as it has been forever since I watched it. I really need to buy this movie again.
- The Green Mile (1999) – starring Tom Hanks and David Morse.
Technically I listed 11 but the one was a sequel so I don’t think it should count on its own. There are a lot of movies that did not make it on the list. I was also hoping to have newer movies on here but that did not happen. I might do another one of these in the future but stick to a certain decade.