Keeping up with the ‘get to know me’ style blog posts, I have decided to do some facts about me. However it seems much harder to think of ten things that are somewhat interesting. Let’s give this a shot though.
- I love numbers and math. It is not like I am a mathematician but I adore all the rules and how the process works from beginning to end. I am not going to go into a huge explanation or gush about it.
- I am a high school drop out. I have completed my grade/year 10 and a course (or two) of grade/year 11. Not something I say proudly but proof if you work hard enough and are creative you can do what you set your mind to.
- I spent half my childhood growing up in a Mennonite colony and went to church with the neighbours for a while.
- I am dating someone…. you’re not getting any details other than that though.
- I had some foster siblings growing up (my parents fostered for a bit).
- I have three tattoos. My lower half sleeve is also a cover up. I do wish I had a picture of the original tattoo though. My first was when I was 13.
- I also have had my nipples (both one right after the other) pierced twice. Besides my earlobes when I was little, they were my first. Go big or go home. Right?
- I stopped speaking when I was a toddler. Sometimes my speech impediment comes out and makes people feel awkward if they are not aware of it. It also created a social anxiety that slowly improves over the years.
- Despite the social anxiety, I really love to talk and be around people. This makes things even more frustrating for me.
- I really would do and have done anything I can to help someone out that needs it. It is what makes this world a good place.
I must admit once I got to number ten I struggled to think of something. I actually struggled through the whole list. It is a good exercise to think of what your qualities are. Especially good qualities as we criticize ourselves the hardest. While this is not what I had done with the list. Trying to think of facts about me is just as hard though.
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook at Chocolate Milk Cows!