It feels like not much had happened in the previous year. I am starting to think that has something to do with being an adult. However, if I look at it in peices more than enough happened to me.
- I officially ended my relationship (it was over in 2014 though)
- I entered my career at full force
- Effie came here to visit me twice! Only friend to do that
- Left with debt
- Moved twice
- Quit smoking
- Started serious research into adoption
- A few new pen pals
These aren’t resolutions by any means but it puts into perspective what I am looking for in 2016.
- Cutting my debt by 1/3 at least
- Effie and Little M moving up here with me
- Continued research into adoption
- Bringing my blog follow back up (as well as keeping current with those I follow)
- Creating and continuing the stability in my life
- Entering the next step of my career (my own clients and taking on payroll for the office)
It may not seem like a lot but most of it will take discipline. Also with Effie and Little M (she better be ha-ha) moving it is a huge change for everyone. There will be stress and adjustments for both of us but it’s remembering the end goal and staying strong through the rough patch at first.